Are you on Instagram? Are you using it to drive your tribe to your business? Or trying to at least?
Instagram has over 800 million users, growing rapidly every day… almost as quickly as its algorithm changes. Wait, do you even know what an algorithm is? Boasting the highest engagement of all the social platforms, how do you know if you should be using Instagram? More importantly, how do you even use it?
Designed for creatives and corporates looking to learn how to use Instagram and enhance their social media presence, this 2.5 hour workshop is aimed for people with low to medium knowledge of Instagram.
What will this workshop see you achieve?
• Navigate your way around Instagram + its features
• Create a post and understand caption styles.
• Identify + use the right #hashtags effectively
• Tag people, brands + businesses
• Learn how to use location features to reach a wider audience
• How to comment and send direct messages
• Follow and find your tribe
• Instagram etiquette and tips for best practice
• Optimise your profile
• How to get the most from Instagram Live + Stories
• Instagram Wellbeing Audit
… But, more importantly, walk away inspired, confident and empowered…
Before you arrive…
• Ensure the Instagram app is loaded on your mobile phone.
• Have an active Instagram account set up for your business so you can post content.
• Ensure your battery is fully charged and have your charger on hand…
•// Participants will receive a workbook, soulful surprise to take home, access to The Soulful Society Facebook Group and 21 days email support //•
This exclusive workshop falls within the Find | Collect | Create series.
• Bookings close Wednesday 22 August 2018.
• This workshop is not redeemable for any other service, with exception to workshops of equal or lesser value.
• A minimum of six participants is required for this workshop to proceed. If minimum numbers are not met, your booking will be transferred to the next available workshop date. Refunds are available less a 10% booking + administration fee.