Making the change to an Instagram Business Profile will give you access to a number of features that you as a business owner may find useful. From optimal posting times to understanding your reach, an Instagram business profile will change the way you post and engage with your followers while helping you to understand the type of audience you’re attracting.
Your vibe attracts your tribe…
Earlier this year, Instagram rolled out business profiles but your account may not have made the switch. So how do you know? There will be a little column graph icon in the top right-hand corner of your Instagram account (next to the Settings icon).
Not there? Here’s how to make the switch….
How to switch
- Go to your profile and tap the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner of your Instagram screen.
- Scroll down to the Account section.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
- On the Connect Your Facebook Page screen, you’ll see all of the Facebook Pages you’re currently an admin on. …
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.