Here are six easy steps to giving someone a role on your Facebook page…and to stop you from drowning in social media.
- Log in to Facebook and go to your Business Page
- Click Settings at the top your page
- Click Page Roles in the left column
- Select the person you want add (you may need to friend them first or alternatively enter their email address).
- Select the role you want to assign them from the dropdown menu. (Admin, Advertiser, Moderator, Analyst, or Editor)
- Click save and enter your password to confirm.
Nice work! You’ve just given someone a role on your Facebook page…
Here’s a quick snapshot of Facebook’s page roles…